Monday, August 22, 2005

Baha'u'llah And Native American Prophecy...

I attended a lecture at the Orlando Baha'i Center on "Baha'u'llah And Native American Prophecy" given by a very dear friend Joe Killeen. He has spent most of his life studying Religious Prophecy and is extremly knowledgeable on this subject. What I appreciate most is his enthusiasm and his inclusion of prophecy of all religions. This was my first time experiencing one of Joe's lectures, and I'm looking forward to many more. If you get a chance to attend one, don't miss it.

This is an excerpt:

(...The prophesy of Native Americans spoke of the coming of God's Messengers for many centuries in the past. Quetzalcoatl, the prophet of the Toltecs, Chilam-Balam of the Itza-Mayas, Pahana of the Hopi, Deganawida of the Iroquois, just to name a few, spoke of, recognized and witnessed the comings and goings of many Messengers sent by the most Great Spirit. Let me tell you of a few of these most great Manifestations, that our Native American Brothers and Sisters have revealed to us...)

Once I feel more comfortable with this blog thing, I will ask his permission to post the entire lecture and hopefully more. Keep checking back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home