Saturday, August 06, 2005

Baha'u'llah is a spell check item...

Yes, it is true! We have progressed so far that now Baha'u'llah and Baha'i are actual spell check words. You know, when you use a program (like MS Word, or your email) that has a spell checker and you mistype a word it will give you the correct spelling. Well, I was just G-mailing (Google's email) a friend and misspelled Baha'u'llah. As always, I spell check before I send out and Gmail highlighted it. This is not unusual as so far no spell-checker had His name or the word Baha'i...until now. So when I clicked on His name, Gmail gave spelling options.

I am simply overjoyed. Try it in your spell-checkers and spread the word.

Alla'u'abha

(by the way, "Alla'u'abha" spell-checks as Aloha...which is also used as a greeting and a departure...hmmm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home