Friday, June 17, 2005

From the "I just don't get people" files...

Ok, I am at work, right. I just took a break and went to the restroom. As I walk in, I hear a heated conversation...no big deal so far, right? Well when I turn the corner there is no one there except a guy in one of the stalls talking on a cellphone. Now I am not a hard-case about cellphones in public common areas, I don't like it but its just the world we live in today. Yet, I was a bit shocked about a guy on a cellphone in a public bathroom. What made it more weird is that the guy was trying to make-up with his girlfriend. And he was really trying to "work it". A lot of, "Aw baby, you know I love you" and, "I didn't mean it like that" and, "It'll never happen again" kind of crap...no pun intended (I'm lying, pun intended). And it sounded like she was buying it.

It was difficult to control the urge to flush the toilet in the stall next to him just to "bust" him. Ladies, listen up...this is not the way a gentleman behaves. If he can't get off the john to talk to you, then find another John.