Monday, January 02, 2006

Get to know me...

A friend emailed me a series of questions that I am supposed to answer and return to her via email. These are pretty ok questions so I thought I'd share.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8 am (went to sleep at 2am, tho)
2. Diamonds or pearls? I'm a dude! We don't think about such things. (ok, Diamonds)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Memoirs of a Geisha
4. What is your favorite T.V. show? The new Battlestar Galactica (intense!)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee & a Breakfast Burrito
6. What is your middle name? West
7. Favorite food? (Is caffeine a food?)
8. What foods do you dislike? Fish (alergic) and Liver (just yucky!)
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Poncherello or Cheese Waffles or Original Pringles
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Billy Bragg & Matisyahu
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 Cavalier (bcuz I'm so Cavali...uh, sorry)
12. Favorite sandwich? Sloppy Joe
13. Favorite item of clothing? Hats (not on me, tho)
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Haifa-Israel, Hawaii, & Iceland
15. What color is your bathroom? uh...bathroomy colors
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Dickies/Chinos (for guys) & Guess Jeans (for girls)
17. Where would you retire to? Hanalei Bay, Kauai (Hawaii)
18. What was your most memorable birthday? uh...
19. Favorite sport to watch? Strong-man competitions (no joke)
20. Furthest place that you know someone? Trinidad (Atlantic) and Guam (Pacific)
21. Goal you have for yourself? Remember to pray when I rise and before I sleep every day. And read the Fire Tablet at least once a week
22. Which "ex" do you think about the most? none (is that strange?)